Co-Pilot a Combat Helicopter
TeamThunder is the only WiFi co-op cockpit-sharing helicopter gunship simulator for smartphones and tablets. Fly solo or team up with a buddy as pilot & gunner in the intense combat helicopter action. Use your gunner FLIR night vision with laser guided missiles, unguided rockets and 20mm machine gun to defeat AI enemies in a war campaign.
- 1-2 Players – Cooperative play and single player. Pilot & gunner cockpit sharing with 2 mobile devices over Wi-Fi
- Cockpit view, target acquisition views, FLIR (forward-looking infra-red) night vision and 3rd person views
- Novice and Expert flight modes. Realistic flight dynamics. Perform aerobatic maneuvers such as loops & rolls
- Fully customizable touch and tilt controls for cyclic, collective/throttle & anti-torque
- Selection of combat helicopters to fly with
- Fictional story campaign with large mission areas.
- Includes 2 Tutorial Missions and a Free Flight mode.
- Cooperative play over WiFi requires the full game to be installed on two Android compatible devices with up-to-date software. Some devices may not support this feature.
- An internet connection is not required to play the game solo or in co-op mode.
GOOGLE PLAY STORE
ABOUT THE COMPANY
KuduQ is passionate about bringing people together by developing immersive experiences focusing on armchair cooperative play. Enjoy a game or two with a friend over a glass of wine, in the waiting room, with the kids before a bedtime story or engage in helicopter action elsewhere. KuduQ is located in Virginia, USA.
(937) – KUDUQUS
(937) – 583 8787